[Openstack] Openstack special sauce checking tool??

Eric Windisch eric at cloudscaling.com
Thu Jun 28 19:21:42 UTC 2012

I've recently discovered that running code against Cython tends to catch things that pep8/pylint won't catch.

One great thing it does is detect if a required import is missing. The other tools don't do this.  The only downside I've found so far has been that it has very limited support for __future__.

--
Eric Windisch