[Openstack] Openstack special sauce checking tool??

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Jun 28 17:15:34 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I remember hearing once that someone had a openstack import/hacking style checking tool.

I was wondering if such a thing existed to verify same the openstack way of doing imports and other special checks to match the openstack style.

I know a lot of us run pep8/pylint, but those don't catch these special sauce checks....

And it would be nice to not have to manually check these (visually...) but be able to run a tool that would just do the basic checks.

Does such a thing exist??

Thx,

Josh