[Openstack] About volume recover after reboot a compute node.

Sam Su susltd.su at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 05:42:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have a mini Openstack cloud based on Essex, there are one compute
node with nova-volumes and one control node in this environment. In the
compute node, there is an instance attached it's volume. After reboot the
compute node, the instance lost it's volume, but the instance is still
attached the volume in the database.
I am wondering how to recover volume to attach it's instance after the host
compute node is rebooted?

It's much appreciated if someone can give me some tips.

Thanks,
Sam