[Openstack] [OpenStack][Nova] No tests available in custom branch

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Tue Jun 26 15:17:54 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-06-26 at 16:05 +0100, Leander Bessa Beernaert wrote:
> The file, is right there in the same directory. I have double checked
> the names but it still keeps failing :s

The first thing I'd try is clearing out all your *.pyc files.
(run_tests.sh should do this for you, so I don't expect this to actually
fix your problem, but it's a place to start…)  Also, double-check the
permissions on the diagnostics.py file.  Finally, verify that your
current directory is the top-level directory of the repository, not the
"nova" subdirectory of the repository…
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>