[Openstack] Adding docs gating jobs?

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Tue Jun 26 14:02:43 UTC 2012

Hey guys!

We have all of the projects properly and consistently building and
uploading sphinx docs from in tree. This is pretty exciting, because it
means one more resource we can expect to work.

So related to that, we were talking about putting in a gating job for
each project to prevent changes from breaking the docs. I don't really
expect these jobs to fail builds very often, as the jobs themselves are
pretty stable - but obviously it's the kind of thing people might have
an opinion on.

Thoughts?
Monty