[Openstack] [OpenStack][Nova] Possible inconsistency between devstack/nova execution and test_virt_drivers.py

Leander Bessa Beernaert leanderbb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:44:14 UTC 2012

Sorry, forgot to add the code:

*This is my method (this worked with devstack):*
    def get_diagnostics(self, instance):
        dom = self._lookup_by_name(instance['name'])
        return diagnostics.get_diagnostics(dom)

*and this the test method*:

 def test_get_diagnostics(self):
        instance_ref, network_info = self._get_running_instance()
        self.connection.get_diagnostics(instance_ref['name'])