[Openstack] XCP with DevStack

John Garbutt John.Garbutt at citrix.com
Mon Jun 25 09:54:11 UTC 2012

From: Thomas Goirand
> I wrote it before, and I will write it again: a shell script is not, and will never
> replace, a documentation. What you need to do is write enough
> documentation so that an experienced admin can write his own script, not
> the other way around! So please write a decent tutorial.

I don' t disagree, it's by no means perfect at the moment.
I plan to write a tutorial at some point soon, to complement the scripts.

My docs plans for Folsom are:
- Update the getting started guide for new DevStack
- Review docs for KVM specific material
- Raise and fix bugs around the above issues
- Write a manual getting started guide

Hopefully that should leave us in a better position, and hopefully I will get on to that soon.
Afraid QA and coding currently proving higher priority.

Cheers,
John