[Openstack] Access a 3rd network

Marnus van Niekerk m at mjvn.net
Mon Jun 25 05:52:53 UTC 2012

Hi, I'm new here so if this is a stupid question or the wrong place to
ask, please just point me in the right direction.

I have nova-compute running on 4 hosts with nova-network running on the
"controller" host using FlatNetwork.

Each of the hosts have three network interfaces:
eth0 - 10.10.20.0/24 - public
eth3 - 10.10.11.0/24 - private/bridge
bond0 - 10.10.12.0/24 - eth1 and eth2 bonded together - not used by nova
at the moment

The VMs have access to the 10.10.20.0/24 network and the world via
floating ip's, but I also need them to have access to the 10.10.12.0/24
network.
How can this be done?  Is there a way to create a 2nd public network
bridged/natted to the bond0 interface?

I tried doing this manually by adding an ip to the bond0 interface and
the iptables rules, but that only worked from the 12 network to the VMs
not from the VMs to the 12 network.

Thank you

Marnus van Niekerk