[Openstack] Additional compute node network issues - rpc timeout

Derek Eli derek.eli82 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 00:02:54 UTC 2012

Thanks for your reply Chris. I checked both and nither firewall rules are
in the war nor there is the control_exchange in nova.conf. Just to confirm:
for a single host network setup, nova-network is supposed to be setup only
on the cloud controller and compute nodes should only run nova-compute. Is
this correct?