[Openstack] HVM + Xen Hypervisor via libvirt possible?

John Garbutt John.Garbutt at citrix.com
Fri Jun 22 14:32:28 UTC 2012

I have asked some of the Xen.org guys if they know anyone who has time to fix this.
I will let you know if I have any luck.

But yes, the XenAPI driver (talking to XCP) is probably the best way forward with Xen right now.
If there are any blockers making that work, I am happy to help were I can.

Cheers,
John