[Openstack] [ANNOUNCE] OpenStack Nova, Glance, Keystone and Horizon 2012.1.1 released

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 08:42:41 UTC 2012

Hey,

In the time since the Essex release, we have been busy selectively
back-porting bugfixes to the stable/essex branch according to our "safe
source of high-impact fixes" criteria documented here:

  http://wiki.openstack.org/StableBranch

Well, those fixes are now available as 2011.3.1 releases!

These releases are bugfix updates to Essex and are intended to be
relatively risk free with no intentional regressions or API changes.

The list of bugs fixed can be seen here:

  https://launchpad.net/nova/+milestone/2012.1.1
  https://launchpad.net/glance/+milestone/2012.1.1
  https://launchpad.net/keystone/+milestone/2012.1.1
  https://launchpad.net/horizon/+milestone/2012.1.1

Please read (and add to!) the release notes at:

  http://wiki.openstack.org/ReleaseNotes/2012.1.1

Enjoy!

Mark.