[Openstack] HVM + Xen Hypervisor via libvirt possible?

Li Wang foxban at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 03:22:13 UTC 2012

Thanks all for replying.

We want to stick on to the Xen Hypervisor for some reason.

1. Does the community plan to support this feature?
2. Could I submit this request to the blueprint? My team would like to
contribute on it if necessary.
3. or some good reasons to migrate from Xen to KVM?

Regards
 在 2012-6-22 上午2:52,"Nathanael Burton" <nathanael.i.burton at gmail.com>写道: