[Openstack] the additional compute nodes can't host virtual machine instances

badis hammi dis.sou at hotmail.fr
Thu Jun 21 08:59:59 UTC 2012

Hi friends,I installed with success Openstack following the documentation, using 2 servers "Cloud Controller (server 1) and a compute node (server 2)" and a Client.When I launch instances only on the first server (by stopping the second) I don't get any problem, all machines could be launched, but it's not the case when I try it with server 2, with other words, no instance could be launched on the server2.thanks you for help.sincerely