[Openstack] gerrit reviews change?

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Wed Jun 20 23:08:03 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 08:38 -0400, David Shrewsbury wrote:
> We have upgraded Gerrit to 2.4.1. Let the CI team know if you are
> still experiencing
> any issues with email.

I just commented on a review, then noticed that I had failed to receive
the email letting me know that it had been pushed into gerrit in the
first place.  It's possible that that email is just a little slow
getting to me, but I *did* get the email from my review comment, and it
seems like I've received relatively few new review emails regarding nova
today…
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>