[Openstack] Problems accessing metadata service due to nova-network generated iptables rules

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at seas.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 20 20:44:13 UTC 2012

> or better yet, just the
> nova-api-metadata service alongside every nova-network.

Right, that's what we've got.  The issue right now appears to be that
of a DNAT rule failing where a REDIRECT rule succeeds, and I'm not
sure what's causing that behavior.

Presumably other people have this working successfully, so I'm
assuming there's something about the network configuration on this
host that is awry.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at seas.harvard.edu>       |
Senior Technologist                                | http://ac.seas.harvard.edu/