[Openstack] Deleting a volume stuck in "attaching" state?

Thomas, Duncan duncan.thomas at hp.com
Wed Jun 20 14:30:12 UTC 2012

"nova-manage volume delete" on a nova host works for this, though if the attach operation is still underway then this might cause some weirdness. If the attach cast to nova compute has timeouted out or been lost / errored then "nova-manage volume delete" should do the job.

--
Duncan Thomas
HP Cloud Services, Galway