[Openstack] Cinder status update

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Tue Jun 19 21:29:52 UTC 2012

Nice work.

When you've got the rest of the API bits ironed out (particularly attach/detach) I'll help work on making sure Horizon is fully functional there. Note that there's also an F3 Horizon blueprint for splitting volumes into its own optional panel: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/nova-volume-optional

We should coordinate on these things. ;-)

    - Gabriel