[Openstack] Need help and guidance of Openstack Swift

Yogesh Bansal yogeshbansal83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 20:34:25 UTC 2012

Hi Jay,

Thanks a lot for quick response. This was little helpful. I need how to send
the parameters to the swift server by making the connection. I think that
task is happening in inside the below code. Could you please tell me what is
happening in cloudfiles.get_connection method

def swift_api(request):
    endpoint = url_for(request, 'object-store')
    LOG.debug('Swift connection created using token "%s" and url "%s"'
              % (request.session['token'], endpoint))
    auth = SwiftAuthentication(endpoint, request.session['token'])
    return cloudfiles.get_connection(auth=auth)

Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Bansal