[Openstack] Thoughts on client library releasing

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Mon Jun 18 21:37:54 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-06-18 at 17:25 -0400, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> How do these plans fit with the idea of creating a unified client
> library (either as one package or several, based on a common core)?

I am under the impression that there is not a desire, at present, to
create a unified client library.  There is work underway to create a
unified client (command-line interface), but I believe it was intended
to use the client libraries for each of the projects.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>