[Openstack] Keystone API V3 - draft 2 now available

Joseph Heck heckj at mac.com
Sun Jun 17 22:08:57 UTC 2012

Draft 2 of the V3 Core Keystone API is now available for comment:

	https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_TkawQIa52eSBfS4pv_nx1SJeoBghIlGVZsRJJynKAM/edit

In this revision, I've
 * updated the token structure a bit - to match the new resources
 * changed how the associations or user<->tenant through a role are enabled (POST instead of PUT)
 * put in detailed examples of responses to every call

The general format of this documentation roughly follows the developer documentation at developer.github.com, which I thought had a pretty good model of showing how to use the APIs and describing the relevant pieces. There's a lot of cut and paste in there, so if something seems obviously wrong, it probably is ... please make a comment on the google doc and let me know.

This document is far more structured and complete, and contains sufficient detail for those excited about WADLs and XSDs and such to create relevant mappings.

Feedback needed please, comment away!

-joe