[Openstack] change LANGUAGE_CODE config in horizon

yuanke wei weiyuanke123 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 03:12:08 UTC 2012

thanks for reply.

>Yuan Ke, you can set the language in "settings" on the top right of the
dashboard. It seems that the horizon won't be able to save your language
preference into config file. So you have to set it again >when you login.

I also noticed that.
so what I want to do is to change the default LANGUAGE_CODE in horizon, but
just modify "settings.py" seems not working
韦远科
wei yuanke(wei)
gtalk: weiyuanke123 at gmail.com
msn: weiyuanke123 at hotmail.com