[Openstack] how to achieve i18n in horizon

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Wed Jun 13 21:25:21 UTC 2012

It generally sounds like you've done the right things... the only thing I can think of offhand might be that if you're running Django through a webserver like Apache, nginx, or gunicorn you'll need to restart your webserver to see the changes take effect.

Some information on what version of Horizon you're running, how you installed it, etc. might be helpful as well...

-          Gabriel