[Openstack] [keystone] v3 API draft (update and questions to the community)

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 19:17:52 UTC 2012

The X-Subject-Token solution is definitely not valid HTTP, in that it
implies that two otherwise identical requests for GET /tokens would return
two completely different results (hence the need for a Vary header, as we
include for X-Auth-Token).

I have a slightly more proper (and complicated) solution in mind if we want
to continue with the current token architecture, but I'd much rather see
PKI deprecate the idea of centralized token validation.

Either way, I don't think a bug needs to be opened because it's not
implemented in keystone today anyway (it was implemented in legacy, and
wasn't ported to redux).

-Dolph