[Openstack] Filter Scheduler, a complete example

Joseph Suh jsuh at isi.edu
Mon Jun 11 16:16:49 UTC 2012

Christian,

I have been working on improving filter scheduler and my current blue print is at http://wiki.openstack.org/InstanceTypeExtraSpecsExtension and current code is at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/8089/. If you have any question on my code or filter scheduler, please let me know.

Thanks,

Joseph

----
(w) 703-248-6160