[Openstack] [nova][glance] making nova api more asynchronous

Thomas, Duncan duncan.thomas at hp.com
Fri Jun 8 10:13:55 UTC 2012

The weakness of all of our current async calls (e.g. nova boot) is that there is no route to get the details of what failed... when my sever comes up in 'error', I'd really like to know why... is it a system error? Broken image? Temporary glitch? There doesn't seem to be a channel for this kind of information...

--
Duncan Thomas
HP Cloud Services, Galway