[Openstack] The process after click the "Launch instance" button?

jeffrey coho jeffreycohobupt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 18:04:34 UTC 2012

Hi,all,
    I  recently read some of the Horizon code,and could anyone tell me what
happens after i click the
"Launch instance" button? I know the basic process,but I just can't find
the code which deals with the
"click" action. I stopped at the following code in
nova\templates\nova\images_and_snapshots\images\_launch.html :
<input class="btn btn-primary pull-right" type="submit" value="{% trans
"Launch Instance" %}" .
But what next after i click this button? what comes after this click(how it
connects with the real launching process? )?
   Thanks a lot.

--
Sincerely yours,
Jeff