[Openstack] How to let nova use localtime rather than UTC time?

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Wed Jun 6 23:03:19 UTC 2012

Storage is consistent--UTC. Display to user should go through an optional layer to convert it to an end user-specified local timezone. This is part of "localization" (l10n) which is the complement to "internationalization" (i18n). Other examples of localization include number and date formatting.

    - Gabriel