[Openstack] Capability of Openstack ?

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Jun 6 21:34:46 UTC 2012

Hi Rajesh,

I believe you'll find the answers to your questions on our website
http://www.openstack.org/. You may be interested to read the stories
told by OpenStack users on  http://www.openstack.org/user-stories/. You
may also be interested in the suggestions contained on
http://www.openstack.org/projects.

To answer your question #5, I like to point out at the massive amount
of companies and people that contribute to OpenStack as one of its
unique characteristics compared to other open source cloud frameworks.
The full list of people that contributed to last release is on
http://www.openstack.org/projects/essex/. The size of the community is
an important factor in evaluating open source projects according to
OSMM http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenSource_Maturity_Model

Cheers,
stef