[Openstack] [OpenStack][Nova] Can't access the outside from inside my instances.

Anton Haldin ahaldin at griddynamics.com
Wed Jun 6 13:39:44 UTC 2012

you can check net.ipv4.ip_forward on machine with ip interface  10.0.8.1

i think on this machine you should have nova-network ( it manages iptables
rules,  brctl( bridges))

also you can use tcpdump on interface of VM to search icmp packets.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Leander Bessa Beernaert <leanderbb at gmail.com