[Openstack] Swift on WebOb 1.2

iryoung jeong iryoung at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 05:40:21 UTC 2012

Hello,

Actually, I've been making them to pass functests, and I don't know exactly
where to send mail, and I thought it wouldn't take much time.
So I'd just keep focusing on making the code , and I thought, after
finishing the job, I'll send to you or community about the result.
(but, there're much more jobs to do than I expected, I'm doing this as my
hobby project now, so It's few more days then I thought. :(

Anyway, current status is that I make your PatchSet 3 passed all
unit/functests with webob 1.1 and only 4 tests failed with webob 1.2b3.
After I compared my patch & your patchsets, I thought they looks similar,
therefore I rebased my patch based on PatchSet 3 and keep trying to make
them pass functests.

After finishing them, would it better to push to 7569 or make another
review for bug888371? or sending a patch to someone?

- iryoung