[Openstack] metadata and file injection

William Herry william.herry.china at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 01:59:56 UTC 2012

Thank you Pádraig Brady, I learn a lot, but still can not get some of them

since centos has no nbd supported, I use libguestfs-mount to inject
ssh-key, and I make it work

you said if I can inject ssh-key, I can inject file, etc. but I don't know
how

I added --meta key=value to boot command, I notice that when instance boot,
it said No suck file or directory, do I have to build meta.js myself?

I still don't get metadata, is key=value I specified will store in there,
can I see that's in metadata server?

so now, I make injection function work, and seems don't know how to use
them, please give me some examples,

--

William Herry