[Openstack] search on the mailing list

Hua ZZ Zhang zhuadl at cn.ibm.com
Fri Jun 1 08:56:30 UTC 2012

you can try google search with site prefix like: YourKeyWord
site:lists.launchpad.net/openstack/.  perhaps it is not so perfect, but it
is better to have none. :-)

- Edward

             Massimo Canonico
             <mex at di.unipmn.it
             Sent by:                  openstack at lists.launchpad.net,
             openstack-bounces                                          cc
             +zhuadl=cn.ibm.co
             m at lists.launchpad                                     Subject
             .net                      [Openstack] search on the mailing
                                       list

             2012-06-01 下午
             04:05

Hi,
I'm having a problem deleting my running instance and I would like to
search on the mailing list in order to figure out if someone had already
had this problem (i'm quite sure).

So I went to https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/ with my credentials,
but I did not find any "search" button.

Am I wrong?