[Openstack] [Nova] First nova team meeting

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:12:48 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

It was recently suggested that we start a weekly nova team meeting. We used to use the release meeting to discuss nova issues, but due to the proliferation of projects, there isn't time to get deeply into nova. Also, it seems that nova-core could communicate a bit more, so we are holding our first nova team meeting on Thursday at 21:00 UTC. I apologize if this is a bad time for some of you, we will try to come to a consensus on meeting times there.

I've posted an agenda for things I think we need to discuss on the wiki[1]. If you have anything you'd like to add to the agenda, please let me know. If you are a nova-core member (or just do a lot of nova work), please try to be there. I especially want to discuss our strategy for solving some inconsistency in the nova api. I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday,

Vish

[1] http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/Nova