[Openstack] Suspend/Stop VM

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Jul 30 17:06:20 UTC 2012

As I noted on Twitter, there's an open doc bug at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1029560 noting this
gap. Thanks George for clicking through to say it impacts you.

I'm sending a second email to the mailing list next to discuss this
unfortunate gap in reality in the API docs, what I believe the causes
to be, and how I'd like to move forward.

Thanks,
Anne