[Openstack] Suspend/Stop VM

Eric Windisch eric at cloudscaling.com
Mon Jul 30 16:57:42 UTC 2012

I'm not sure where the actions are documented, but you can infer them from here:
https://github.com/openstack/python-novaclient/blob/master/novaclient/v1_1/servers.py

Below, I've pasted a few of the methods related to this thread.  These are POST'ed to the action URI, as Mark suggested.

Regards,
Eric Windisch

    def stop(self, server):
        """
Stop the server.
"""
        return self._action('os-stop', server, None)

    def start(self, server):
        """
Start the server.
"""