[Openstack] Nomination records

Joshua McKenty joshua at pistoncloud.com
Sat Jul 28 20:48:32 UTC 2012

Jonathan,

Can you please post all BoD nominations at your earliest convenience?
(Including affiliation of the nominator).

Based on recent activities, I've recommended to the rest of the
corporate sponsors that we suspend and restart the BoD election, pending
better tools and an investigation into allegations of… well, IAMAL,
but at the very least, gratuitous violations of the Code of Conduct.
Hopefully I can submit a more detailed plan for that this afternoon,
including some suggestions of neutral third parties who could oversee
the election.

Cheers,

--
Joshua McKenty, CEO
Piston Cloud Computing, Inc.

"Oh, Westley, we'll never survive!"
"Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has."