[Openstack] Stackato and OPenStack as PAAS

Diane Mueller dianem at activestate.com
Tue Jul 24 16:43:54 UTC 2012

Frans, Michael, and Matt,

Stackato is from ActiveState and you can find more information here
about running Stackato on OpenStack:

http://docs.stackato.com/server/openstack.html?highlight=openstack

Also, we're no longer "beta" and have been GA since 02/2012, and are now
at V2.0 of a commercially-supported release of Stackato.

We've been happily deploying and auto-scaling on multiple versions of
OpenStack since last October - including HP Cloud's OpenStack
You can get aces and test it out here:

http://www.activestate.com/stackato/get_stackato

I also just did a presentation at OSCON on Adventures deploying PaaS on
the OpenCloud with Jeff Hobbs, our CTO \
Slides here:

http://www.slideshare.net/OReillyOSCON/oscon-2012-adventures-in-deploying-paa-s-in-the-open-cloud-the-activestate-stackato-story

Diane Mueller
Cloud Evangelist
ActiveState - Code to Cloud: Smarter, Safer, Fasterâ„¢
C: 1.604.765.3635

E: dianem at activestate.com
Web: http://www.activestate.com

Learn about Stackato for Private PaaS: http://www.activestate.com/stackato