[Openstack] [KeyStone] Requestid, context, notification in Keystone

Nachi Ueno nachi at nttmcl.com
Mon Jul 23 17:46:16 UTC 2012

Hi Joe,Jay

> Thanks Jay

> Joe
This is from quantum

- Quantum
Quantum Notification
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/quantum-notifications

Improve scalability by eliminating agent DB polling
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/scalable-agent-comms
( This blueprint trying to introduce context parameter in quantum )

IMO, it is great if we can provide a common way to handle request
across projects.
We can work for Keystone for F3 :)

Nachi