[Openstack] DHCP and DNS service with FlatDHCPManager networking

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Fri Jul 20 02:14:33 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Xavier Limodin
<xavier.limodin at xavier-office.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can use your own Dnsmasq config file,
> Install dnsmasq package,
> update-rc.d dnsmasq disable   to avoid conflicts
>
> /etc/nova/nova.conf
> --dnsmasq_config_file=/etc/dnsmasq.conf

Thanks for the pointer that got me what I need.

Since it only requires the config file it's probably best not to
install the package, but just write out a config from online
documentation and avoid even having a duplicate service someone could
try and start up in the future.

-Jon