[Openstack] Solaris Fails as Guest VM

Narayan Desai narayan.desai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 00:16:38 UTC 2012

I was curious, so I asked on #illumos today. Apparently, the virtio
guest block device drivers aren't complete. Someone is working on them
though. Until that work is done (and integrated into a distro), we're
all out of luck. When the bits do hit, they will be in illumos, not
solaris, from the sound of things.
 -nld