[Openstack] [Keystone] Quotas: LDAP Help

Joseph Heck heckj at mac.com
Tue Jul 17 21:33:05 UTC 2012

That's the general area I was going to head with the Active Directory backend I'm hacking on. Chris Hoge of UOregon presented today (@ OSCON) on a local keystone hack that they did to enable LDAP AuthN + a fail back to SQL based system for their scientific computing cluster - follows a very similar model.

-joe