[Openstack] One question on the compute_filter

Joseph Suh jsuh at isi.edu
Tue Jul 17 16:49:27 UTC 2012

Don,

Hmm, so the use of the instance_type_extra_specs is not for specifications purely any more... I am open to your proposed idea that if there is no operator, it will ignore the item (that is not original behavior of compute_filter, though). So, let me wait and see if there are any objections/comments on this issue from community, and if I don't hear them, I will implement my patch in that way.

Thanks,

Joseph

----
(w) 703-248-6160