[Openstack] Testing NOVA-OVS-Quantum setup

Trinath Somanchi trinath.somanchi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 11:16:42 UTC 2012

Hi-

Thanks a lot for the reply.

With the help of the document I'm able to bring up the VM's in the compute
nodes successfully.

But I was struck here,,,

I have created two projects/tenants  Essex-1 and Essex-2 in Controller.

Using the "nova-manage network create" command I have create project
specific networks for 10.0.0.0/24 for Essex-1 and 172.0.0.0/24 for Essex-2
project/tenant.

Bringing up the VMs was good and the respective IP addrs were assigned.

when I issue "ovs-vsctl show" command able to see the PORT-TAG-Interface
lists.

>From the Controller/Node machine unable to ping these VM's.

Can any one guide me what has gone wrong in the above procedure

Thanking you,

--
Trinath S

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 3:52 PM, Emilien Macchi <emilien.macchi at stackops.com