[Openstack] Testing NOVA-OVS-Quantum setup

Trinath Somanchi trinath.somanchi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:37:42 UTC 2012

Hi-

Got a doubt in configuring Quantum in Controller and Node.

In Controller, we have Quantum-Server and Quantum-Agent.
In Node we have only Quantum-Agent.

Why do we need Quantum-Agent in the Controller side?

Please kindly help me understand this...

--
trinath

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Emilien Macchi <emilien.macchi at stackops.com

--