[Openstack] Testing NOVA-OVS-Quantum setup

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Fri Jul 13 17:31:06 UTC 2012

Hi Trinath,

I suspect that /etc/quantum should be created when you run the following
line from Emilien's document:

apt-get install -y quantum-server quantum-plugin-openvswitch
python-keystone
python-keystoneclient openvswitch-datapath-source

If /etc/quantum was not created, perhaps its an issue with the packaging.

Dan

Dan Wendlandt
Nicira, Inc: www.nicira.com
twitter: danwendlandt