[Openstack] Testing NOVA-OVS-Quantum setup

Trinath Somanchi trinath.somanchi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 05:29:04 UTC 2012

Hi-

With respect to your document, on Openstack - OVS and Quantum,

I'm unable to understand the setup of OVS and Quantum in
ESSEX-2/Compute-node machine.

In the Document, https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/pdfuNjHGvU5UA.pdf,
Page.No: 17/19,

In the section Open-vSwitch & Quantum-agent, Do we need to install OVS and
Quantum in the Compute-nodes too..??

.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 5:38 PM, Emilien Macchi <emilien.macchi at stackops.com

--