[Openstack] [nova] [cinder] Nova-volume vs. Cinder in Folsom

John Postlethwait john.postlethwait at nebula.com
Thu Jul 12 22:08:25 UTC 2012

So, in short, your entire purpose here is to troll everyone? Nice… : /

You obviously care. You keep responding… You have been asked numerous times what we can do to NOT "stick us yet against in this situation in the future."  Why is that such a difficult question to answer? Do you have an answer? Is your answer to "not change anything, ever"? That is not likely or reasonable – so what can be done here? Have you seen the other thread about what this cinder/nova-volume change entails?

There ARE people here willing to hear it out if you have an answer, or an actionable suggestion, or process, or SOMETHING besides "get your heads out of your asses," which is hardly actionable, as it is vague and hopefully not a literal belief/suggestion…

So, George: What do you want from us here? You likely have some legitimate pain-points, concerns, and reasons to be upset, but they are absolutely lost in your angry and personally offensive responses. Can you maybe elaborate on what pain THIS change would cause, and how we might assuage that?

John Postlethwait
Nebula, Inc.