[Openstack] Nova Cells

Eric Windisch eric at cloudscaling.com
Thu Jul 12 20:37:40 UTC 2012

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 15:13 PM, Chris Behrens wrote:

> Partially developed. This probably isn't much use, but I'll throw it out there: http://comstud.com/cells.pdf

We're going to have to sync once more on removing _to_server calls from the RPC layer.

With the matchmaker upstream now, we should be able to use this to provide N-broker support to the AMQP drivers, although we'd need to work this into ampq.py.  Also, since the design summit, I should note the code has moved in the direction of providing a Bindings/Exchanges metaphor, which I hope should be easier to digest from the perspective of the queue-server buffs.

Let me know when you're ready to have a chat about it, it might do better to do this on the phone or IRC than by email.

--
Eric Windisch