[Openstack] [nova] [cinder] Nova-volume vs. Cinder in Folsom

Brian Waldon brian.waldon at rackspace.com
Thu Jul 12 19:27:25 UTC 2012

Planning the development of the projects is valuable as well as contributing code. If you review my last message, you'll see the words '... or design help', which I intended to represent non-code contribution. You seem to have strong opinions on how things should be done, but I don't see your voice in any of the community discussions.

Moving forward, I wish you would share your expertise in a constructive manner. Keep in mind this list reaches 2200 people. Let's not waste anyone's time.

WALDON