[Openstack] [nova] [cinder] Nova-volume vs. Cinder in Folsom

Flavia Missi flaviamissi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:55:43 UTC 2012

For me it's +1 to 1, but...

Here at Globo.com we're already deploying clouds based on openstack (not in
production yet, we have dev and lab), and it's really painful when
openstack just "forces" us to change, I mean, sysadmins are not that happy,
so I think it's more polite if we warn them in Folsom, and remove
everything next. Maybe this way nobody's going to "fear" the update. It
also make us lose the chain of thought.. you're learning, and suddenly you
have to change something for an update, and then you come back to what you
we're doing...

Anyway... :)

Thanks,

Flavia